REVIEW: Sarah Close's Forgiveness Is My Weakness

The queen of YouTube music covers is back!

It seems that Sarah Close is finally exiting her droplet era. Having not released a cohesive project since 2019, Close has only been dropping a series of singles, changing production directions throughout. Now, she has finally bundled those singles, as well as some new songs, into two extended plays. The first of them, Forgiveness Is My Weakness, is here today with the second, See You For Now, releasing in October.

Though the majority of this extended play consists of singles released during the droplet era (four out of seven tracks), and two were released as promotional singles just prior, this is still a solid project. I'm very proud of Sarah, as I've been following her career since the drop of her first extended play, Caught Up, in 2017.

This is a great project, and I'm looking forward to listening to its sister extended play this Autumn. For now, I give Forgiveness Is My Weakness 4 out of 5 Stars.

Favorites: Justify, Best Day of My Life, Forgive or Forget

Least Favorites: N/A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disappearance of Mekayla Bali

Ace Attorney Investigations Collection, and the Future of Ace Attorney

REVIEW: Eternals